How can I install ORA8 Enterprise and Developer 2K in a NT Box

From: Kelvin Ng <kingmang_at_hk.super.net>
Date: 1998/07/11

Hi,

    I tried to install Oracle 8.0 enterprise and Developer 2000 v3.0 to the same NT server but failed. If I install D2K first and then O8, Oracle instance can be created but cannot start the service. If I install O8 first and then d2K, D2k failed to find the interface driver becuase D2K is for O7ra7.x.

    Is there anybody successfully install both of them in one NT Server 4.0 and run smoothly? Is there any technique I need to concern.?

    Thank you very much.

Kelvin Received on Sat Jul 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT