Re: FINE TUNING ORACLE DB ...

From: Hayden Worthington, Inc. <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/07/11

We maintain a variety of performance tuning whitepapers and  scripts at our site for public download.

          http://hayden.home.mindspring.com

 Feel free to visit.

 Peter

PB6.0 wrote:

> I'm working with PB6.0 and due to some complex queries in DataWindows
> including lots of outer joins, I'd like to manage my Oracle 7.3 DB
> in a accurate way. Does somebody knows where I could find papers
> (from Sybase, PowerSoft, Oracle) explaining how to fairly tune a DB ?
>
> Tanx in advance for any answer !
> mailto:tanx2_at_writeme.com

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Performance Tuning
5696 Peachtree Parkway         www.mindspring.com/~hayden
Atlanta, Georgia 30092         White Papers, Scripts, etc.