Re: Audit for SELECT statement

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: 1998/07/10

Use DBMS_SYSTEM.set_sql_trace_in_session to turn TRACE on for any users' sessions. Then format the *.trc file with tkprof. This will collect the SQL/DML statements as well as statistics for the statements.

--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage

George Miles <gmiles_at_eastman.com> wrote in article
<01bdab64$9ad6f560$8de288a8_at_PC83669134.kpt.emn.com>...

> I have been given the requirement of capturing the SQL statement for
SELECT