Oracle Opportunities

From: Gina Gonzalez <gng_at_msi.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:36:26 GMT

Dear Readers,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Gina Gonzalez and I am the
Corporate Recruiter at MSI. I am writing to you in hopes of receiving your
assistance in our search for a Senior level Engineer in the area of Cheminformatics.
Specifically, we have an opening for an individual with the following skills:

Lead Engineer, ChemInformatics
San Diego, CA
JOB CODE:R52-R97 The position will be responsible for designing products within MSI's ChemInformatics strategy. The candidate will architect and build an infrastructure to manage diverse data sources for chemical, biological, toxicological, and screening data. The candidate will also be involved in the development of Web-based applications that interface to this cheminformatics infrastructure. An M.S./Ph.D. in computer science or chemistry with experience in software engineering is required. Candidate
must possess 4+ years developing applications and interfaces for relational
databases (Oracle preferably). Experience developing database applications
in the chemical or pharmaceutical area is desirable. Knowledge of other databases including object oriented databases is a plus. Strong object oriented design and development skills are a requirement. Knowledge of existing chemical information systems (ISIS, Daylight) a plus.

I am hoping to take advantage of your expertise in the field and would greatly appreciate the referral of any potential candidates that you think
may fit the above criteria. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Gina Gonzalez
Molecular Simulations Inc.
www.msi.com

 -disclaimer-
 unless stated otherwise, everything in the above message is personal opinion  and nothing in it is an official statement of molecular simulations inc. Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 17:36:26 CDT