ODBC Connection

From: <d_scottsmith_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:20:04 GMT

Hello All,
server. I am using Oracle Client and have established that SQL*Net works. I can connect with SQL Plus fine. I used the ODBC applet in control panel to create a DSN just as I have done for various microsoft connections and have had not luck getting the ODBC Test application to see the server or database instance. I someone could walk me through the process I would appreciate it.