Upgrading from 7.3.4 to 8

From: Ken Jones <kjones2_at_usccmail.bms.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:23:42 -0400

My company is considering upgrading our NT/Oracle development server to Oracle 8 or 8.1 and webserber from 2.01 to 3.X.

Has anyone gone through these upgrades working through the standard Oracle documentation and had problems/discovered known bugs, etc... We have deployed important web-based apps on our Intranet and I do not want to undertake a task Oracle claims to be "simple" and encounter huge problems.

Any issues you discovered which you could post or e-mail me on I'd appreciate it.

Ken Jones
KJONES2_at_USCCMAIL.BMS.COM Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 06:23:42 CDT