How do you design ProC to work with C++?

From: <gunawan.agus_at_infores.com>
Date: 1998/07/09

Hi All,

I used to do my ProC (v2.2.3/Oracle 7.3) programming with C on an HP-UX machine and I would like to catch up with the rest of the world and start using C++. I have managed to get a simple database object (create the connection and closing it) to work by following the instructions on the manual. However, I haven't been able to figure out anything much after that.  For example:

Does anyone tried to do this and is this a feasible thing to try? or would I better off trying to pull this with Oracle 8?

Thanks,
wan