8.0.4 Installation on Solaris 2.6 missing packages

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/07/09

Hi,

I'm trying to install Oralce 8.0.4 on a new Solaris 2.6 OS server. In the installation guide it show the required packages of SUNWarc SUNWbtool SUNWlibm SUNWsprot SUNWhea etc. Also the documentations tells to start a process using SUNWcluster. The installation fails during make and in the error messages the SUNWcluster is referenced again. I tried to search for that package on all CDs but didn't find it anywhere.

I'm not a UNIX expert and am not sure if it very trivial to fix it.

Thanks in advance

Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com Received on Thu Jul 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT