Re: Programming language

From: Ken Sutherland <ken_at_j-mac.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:46:00 +0900

E. A. Sullivan wrote in message <35A508AC.5B61C060_at_OutISay.warwick.net>...
>Would anyone know what is the best language to create applications that
>access Oracle databases? I have Borland C++ 4.5 compiler. Would that
>work.

You may be interrested in using Oracle Objects for OLE. It provides a relativelty easy to use API for accessing oracle databases. I use it with MS VC, but it can also be used with Borland. See:

    http://www.oracle.com/st/products/oo4o/

for more information.

ken_at_j-mac.co.jp Received on Thu Jul 09 1998 - 21:46:00 CDT