Oracle8 problem

From: <nafis_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 08:36:26 GMT

 I have installed oracle 8 enterprise edition on Windows Nt server 4 Every thing installed properly but when i try using net easy config to configure the alaise for database the wizard of net easy config dosen't start and give an error of java.exe file.

 The error is given by Dr. Watson in windows it says access violation and just terminates the application.
 Please anyone can help me in solvig this problem