Re: Need to create a graphic layout of my table relationshipd

From: Ulrich Schmidt <schmidt_at_coglas.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 09:13:50 +0200

In article <6n9469$8en$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, wrote:
> Is there a program that can basically "storyboard" your tables graphically.
> Just show the tables, the fields, and relationships. In Access 97, they have
> exactly what I'm lookin for (no functionality just for looks and to print
> out)... the problem is that in Access, you can't print out your relationship
> diagram. You have to take a screen capture and print that. Well, 50 tables
> won;t fit on one page. Any suggestions?

We use Designer 2000 Data Diagrammer to design and re-engineer data bases,but imagine, even there until yet, I found no better possibility to print graphics for documentation purpose.

Any suggestions how to print graphics from Data Diagrammer to any transparent file-format ?

Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Jul 09 1998 - 02:13:50 CDT