PLSQL- parameter questions

From: Mark Aurit <mark_aurit_at_NOSPAM.mail.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 17:40:58 GMT

        I have an OWS application with roughly 50 discrete elements; after gathering them I want to pass them to validation and update stored procedures.
1) is there a limit to the number of parameters you can pass (and received)?
2) obviously, passing 50 parameters from sp to sp is very messy. Is there a cleaner data structure I should use?

Thanks, Mark Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 12:40:58 CDT