Report printing from a MAC

From: Kevin Cearns <kcearns_at_netstudios.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:57:55 -0400

I'm having a problem printing from an oracle app on a mac. The pc's print fine. One thing I've noticed is that there is a driver on the pc in the print settings called "oracle reports ASCII driver". Where do I get the equivalent file for the mac? A full install of oracle on the client does not produce it nor can I find any reference to oracle on mac's on the internet except for press releases and advertising.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 09:57:55 CDT