An Oracle newbie question

From: Stuart Hunter <shunter_at_informatica.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 10:21:41 GMT

Hi
I'm loading a large table for a datawarehouse, and I'm not interested in recovery if anything goes wrong. How do I switch off transactions so that the data is inserted unlogged. I'm not in a position to use any bulk loaders - I'm convinced there must be a way to switch off transaction logging for a particular table for a specified operation.

Any information much appreciated

Thanks

Stuart Hunter
Informatica Software Ltd
UK
e-mail : shunter_at_informatica.com Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 05:21:41 CDT