Re: **HELP** SQL*Net w/ multiple instances

From: <czekala_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/07/07

If you have one ORACLE_HOME(one copy of listener and tnsnames files), lets edit (notepad) this files and copy your existing information (about ORCL) then paste and change SID to your second database. Reload listener and go. After such operation SQLNet Ease Configurator don't work with this files but it isn't the problem.

R.C.