Re: Cannot set NLS_DATE_FORMAT on OS/2

From: Lee M Horowitz <lhorow_at_corp.idt.net>
Date: 1998/07/07

I'm trying to serve a non html mime type "hot" from the database via the oracle web agent andthe pl/sql cartridge.

owa_util.mime_header('application/x-ugly') ; htp.p( print a buncha stuff) .....
Results in a "document empty" message and no hint of a different (non html) mime type

If I say
owa_util.mime_header('text/html');
owa_util.mime_header('application/x-ugly'); htp.p(print a buncha stuff);
  .... Then I see the buncha stuff as if it were html in my browser, and no hint of a different
mime type.

Anybody have a clue? Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT