Re: SQLPlus and Y2K

From: Winnie Liu <poohland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 20:07:38 -0700

According to some articles, if you are using SQLPlus under Windows environment (Oracle Client on Win 95/98/NT), you may have to change the registry key of Oracle's NLS_DATE_FORMAT to 'dd/mm/yyyy' to make it Y2K compliant.
Apart from that, I don't that Oracle 7/8 has any Y2K problem

Winnie Liu
DBA
Unihealth,CA