Re: Parameters in INIT<SID>.ora file

From: Winnie Liu <poohland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:57:58 -0700

when you turn the timed_statistics to TRUE, oracle will add the "time" on those statistics views like v$waitstat, v$filestat and so forth. Those views may tell you how long the transaction have to wait for the resources and so on. Of course, it will definitely add some overhead on the server.

Winnie Liu
DBA
Unihealth, CA