PL/SQL cursor question

From: Iancrozier <iancrozier_at_aol.com>
Date: 7 Jul 1998 22:43:06 GMT

While running a PL/SQL program which uses a cursor, the program bombs at a certain select statement with the following message: no rows selected.
Well, this is true for some of the data. The question is : How can I stop the program from bombing just because no rows are selected for this select statement.
I would like to place a value in a variable when no rows are found, instead of having the program abort.

TIA Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 17:43:06 CDT