newbie question help!!

From: Prashanth Lagisetty <lagisett_at_silo.csci.unt.edu>
Date: 7 Jul 1998 13:49:52 GMT

Hi,
I have a basic question about triggers!! I've read in the documentation about triggers that a only one table can be specified in the triggering statement!! So If I want to verify some other table about the validity of the data entered can I do that with the help of triggers. (I was wondering about both the senarious when the other table is related to the first one and also when there is no relation between tables and also this update is done by the corba client so I'm looking for something on the server side no front ends). Any help in this regard is appreciated.
Regards,
--
Prashanth Lagisetty
email:lagisett_at_cs.unt.edu Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 08:49:52 CDT