Online Shopping

From: <pchristoph_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 09:42:24 GMT

Hi everybody,

I intend to use Oracle products (Oracle WOW!, Oracle Web Server,Oracle Developer 2000) for an internet shopping project. The web (and especially the Oracle homepage) don't seem to be of any help to solve my problems. Here are some questions I would like to be answered:

  1. What would be the best Oracle product for this task (online shopping system) ? 2) Who has experience and is willing to share it with me ? 3) Where can I find more precise info (docs, URLs... would be of great help) ? 4) What would be an alternative to using Oracle (maybe cgi/asp , Java...) ? 5) Are there any sites in the Net using Oracle and what's their URL ?

I appreciate any info

Please post directly to pchristoph_at_my-dejanews.com

Thank you,
Chris