Re: username

From: Sunil Godithi <sunil_at_ameya.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 11:12:32 -0500

I think it is an OPS$ setup. This method uses the OS for identifying the user. So the USERNAME and PASSWORD is taken from the Operating System. Usually, the username is defined as OPS$<OS_USER_NAME>

One way I use often to find out who I am logged in as, At SQL prompt..
SQL> SHOW USER
which should show your username..

Sunil Received on Mon Jul 06 1998 - 11:12:32 CDT