open_cursors limitation

From: Kevin <kjk_at_hrb.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 10:51:07 -0400

Does anyone know what the limitation is for open_cursors on a Unix system? I know that the default is 50. I created a recursive algorithm that is used to print out a hierarchy listing. I was just wondering how many levels I can put in this thing before the listing would crash. If I can get more than 50 (default) how would I go about increasing that number?

Thanks,

    Kevin Received on Mon Jul 06 1998 - 09:51:07 CDT