Do you want to save changes?

From: Carla Vaz <carlavaz_at_ncubo.pt>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 15:12:10 +0100

I´m working with Forms 4.5. and i have a problem!!!

Every time i run a form i have a runtime message -- "Do you want to save changes?".
I´ve already changed the default procedure generated by the developer when relations between blocks are created - Clear all master details. In this procedure i´ve changed the comand clear_block(ask_commit ) to clear_block(no_validate), but still the message appears.

Can anyone help me to get this message out of developer, please.....

Thanks.

My email is carlavaz_at_ncubo.pt Received on Mon Jul 06 1998 - 09:12:10 CDT