Re: Do you want to save changes?

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:19:27 +0100

I'd start with the POST-QUERY trigger. Presumably something, somewhere is being changed for you and if you're not doing it by hand then I'd start with the post-query trigger as a likely suspect. Examine this trigger and follow it through to see what is being set and when. Hopefully you'll find that some base table fields is being modified (maybe to its own value?).

--
Alan D. Mills