NLS XRef? What files for what language?

From: Dave Eberhardt <NoSpam_Dave_Eberhardt_at_mgic.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 16:13:05 -0500

I'm running out of hard drive space for many of the older client PCs in my shop. I would like to reduce the size of SQL*Net be eliminating any unneeded language files. American English is the only language used here.

Does anyone know of a cross reference? One that explains the purpose of those LXxxxx.NLB files located in the Oracle_Home\nlsrtl32\data directory?

The version of SQL*Net I'm using is 2.3 on Windows95.

TIA, Dave Eberhardt
MGIC
Milwaukee, WI, USA Received on Mon Jul 06 1998 - 16:13:05 CDT