ORA-004039 error - NT/Oracle 8.0.4

From: Krishnan Ranganathan <krishnan_at_cdgpd.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:31:48 -0700

Hi,
I tried the following :

CREATE TYPE language_TY AS OBJECT
(language VARCHAR2(20),
 percent NUMBER );

and I get the above error.
There was a recommendation in the newsgroup that I need to install the partitioning and object options and it is a sub product. I tried firing orainst and clicked on all the super product ( the ones which have a + ), I did not see a paritioning and object options.

I am using oracle 8.0.4.0.0 on NT4.0 SP3. What am I missing and what do I need to do to get the feature up and working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Krishnan
krishnan_at_cdgpd.com Received on Mon Jul 06 1998 - 16:31:48 CDT