Oracle Apps Alerts question

From: Pigmy Chimp <simchimp_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 23:16:06 +0100

I need to copy some alerts created through the apps alert manager GUI to a file (so I can shift them from one db to another - they exist on different ,isolated platforms).

The transfer facility allows the alert definitions to be copied from one db instance to another - and works very well but this seems to be of no help for the above.

 Is there another way (apart from doing an export of the relevant tables from the apps database - this worries me!) of moving these alerts to a file?

    Cheers for any help,

                                                Sim.