Evaluation of Oracle web products

From: <MacIan_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/07/03

Greetings, net.colleagues....

I'm the luck fellow (read: CIO) who is evaluating this toolset (amongst others) for my firm, a start-up in e-commerce. I'm a long-standing user of the Developer/Designer tools for other forms of Oracle systems, but I've not used the referenced tool(s). We're also considering Cold Fusion, &c; the last alternative is generating HTML/Java by hand, as it were. Thus, I desire the collective experience and wisdom of the Net to assist me in making a decision.

My application is more of a datamart/datawarehouse, thus the cross-posting.

If you care to respond in the NGs, that's fine; if you respond via email I'll summarise for the groups, assuming interest warrants.

Thanks in advance for your time and thought on this topic.

Cheers,

Drieux