Interface between Oracle and E-commerce storefronts -- info sought

From: RonGraham1 <rongraham1_at_aol.com>
Date: 3 Jul 1998 21:18:08 GMT

I'm working with an outfit trying to set up e-commerce. They have Intershop Online, a package that creates a storefront on the Web. (One of the popular ones.) They are interested in moving to Oracle as a tool for a store-wide database for day-to-day operations. (Intershop itself uses Sybase as the backbone of its own database structure.) Where can I find information about interfaces between the two?

Willing to summarize responses. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Ron Graham
Chief Engineer & Partner, GreyPilgrim LLC, Washington DC The First Law of New Technology, http://www.edtn.com/cols/0498col.html Knock on Wood, http://www.edtn.com/cols/0498col2.html FREE E-letter on Engineers and Start-ups -- contact me Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 16:18:08 CDT