Forms 4.5: Limiting Query Question

From: Steven C. Kondolf <skondolf_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 3 Jul 1998 13:26:12 GMT

Hi -

I've got a one-block form where I want to query up a group of records. I then have a Post-Query trigger where I do some selects to display some more information in control items on each of the queried records. I then do some math on these control items to finally calculate "available." Everything runs fine as long as I bring up ALL records that match the query. However, I only want to display records where "available" is < 0.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to accomplish this. I'm pretty new to forms and pl/sql in general so I'm hoping it's relatively simple. Is there a command I can put in the Post-Query trigger that tests the value of the control item "available" and skips to the next record if "available" is >= 0?

I appreciate any help given.

Steve
skondolf_at_hatespam.frontiernet.net
skondolf_at_hatespam.compuserve.com