Re: GRAPHICAL DBA TOOLS - any suggestions??

From: Barry Jones <jonesb_at_logica.com>
Date: 1998/07/02

The only drawback I've found with Enterprise Manager however is that the various functional packages must be logged into separately, which can be time consuming. Not to mention that not all the packages are provided in the core product and must be purchased separately ( the obvious omission is the utility for monitoring / terminating sessions.)

Barry Jones
Logica UK Ltd.

Murali Kazhipurath <murali_at_jps.net> wrote in article <359b5a58.0_at_blushng.jps.net>...
> I have no experience with DBGeneral. But I have used OEM from Oracle
 Corp.