Report on users and their menu items

From: <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 09:27:34 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to produce a report to show a users name, the menu roles which they are allocated to and the name of all the menu items that they can see on the main menu.

I am using Forms 4.0. I can get the username and the menu roles up ok but how do i get all the menu text? The sparse documentation says that the FRM40_MNUITM has a ITMTXTI field which is a 'pointer to menu item text in translatable strings table'. What is the name of this table and how do i link it to a username (or user_id)?

Replies to mgumbs_at_hotmail.com

Mark.