Re: Query Tool?????

From: Anthony Cowden <cowden_at_sonalysts.com>
Date: 1998/07/01

The cool one wrote:

> All,
>
> I have a quick question. My end-users used to love oracle browser
> (Yes, it is true ....) but since oracle decided to roll it into
> Discoverer 2000 which is very expensive per user, and they decided to
> stop supporting browser, Iam on the lookout for a ad-hoc query
> reporting tool. In all your wide experience is there any Tool that I
> should look at that is easy-to-use and inexpensive. A search on the
> net listed some hundred odd tools. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Venki

Might I recommend Fuzzy Query? Not only does it support traditional SQL queries via ODBC to existing databases (including, of course, Oracle), but it also allows you to use fuzzy logic to perform semantic data analysis.

For more information, including a brief tutorial/example, please visit http://www.sonalysts.com/fuzzy.html.

Anthony Cowden, Manager, Fuzzy Systems Solutions
Sonalysts, Inc.
Fuzzy Systems Solutions: http://www.sonalysts.com/fuzzy.html
Fuzzy Query (TM): http://www.sonalysts.com/fq.html