How to retrieve User login name?

From: Troy Perchotte <max_at_headroom.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 16:10:13 -0700

I would like to send an access pass-through query to oracle that will allow the user to change their password.

How do I find out what the user's login name is? (so that I can fill in the username parameter of my "ALTER USER ... IDENTIFIED BY ..." statement)

Thanks,

Troy Perchotte Received on Wed Jul 01 1998 - 18:10:13 CDT