Linking OCI 8.0.4

From: Thomas Barry <dummy_at_dummy.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:33:02 -0400

My MFC && OCI80 application links just fine with OCI.LIB, but I'd like to link it with OCIW32.LIB for backwards compatibility. Doing this, however, results in lots unresolved OCI externals (eg _OCIInitialize). Has anyone run into this? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

Tom Barry
tbarry_at_twocoasts.com Received on Wed Jul 01 1998 - 15:33:02 CDT