ORA-03126

From: usb00335 <usb00335_at_interramp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:15:36 -0400

I am using Oracle 7.3.3 on NT 4.0 and I have run the following scripts to set my environemtn.

Dbmsdesc.sql
Prvtdesc.plb
Dbmsotpt.sql
Prvtotpt.plb
Dbmsutil.sql
Prvtutil.plb

PUPBLD.SQL Anytime I login with User ID other than 'SYS' and trying to for example create a procedure I get the following error:

create procedure t4 as
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-03126: network driver does not support non-blocking operations

How would I be able to fix this error. Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 12:15:36 CDT