HELP: URL contains multiple items with the same name. How to read ?

From: Patrick Baanvinger <pbr_at_bikker.nl>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:48:10 +0200

Hi,

I am writing a HTML form. When I post this form ( to a pl/sql function), I can read al the items in the function through parameters. There is one 1 to many relation. This can be solved with a selection list or checkboxes. This works great except when I submit my form the parameters are submitted like this:

url?param1=Value?param2=Value?param2=Value1?param2=Value2?param3=Value

where param2 represents the 1 to many relation.

Any suggestions ???????

thnxs in advance,
Patrick Baanvinger Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 07:48:10 CDT