Q: Exporting with user mode and dopping the users

From: levy <levy_at_netsgo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:24:01 +0900

I want to export all the objects owned by some users and drop(delete) the objects and the users.

Later if the objects must be restored , can I restore all as same as before the exporting? If I can, how?

I think, the user information should be exported before the exporting of data objects, and imported before the importing of data objects.
But I don't know how to do for this.

Thanks in advand for your kind answers. Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 00:24:01 CDT