Cancelling an ODBC statement

From: Shin <Foxman_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:32:10 -0400

I'm using the Intersolv Oracle7 driver and I'm executing a SQL statement asynchronously and trying to cancel it using SQLCancel. The problem I'm having is that the statement never cancels and runs to completion. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem using an Oracle ODBC driver.

Thanks
Nathan
TWS Systems Inc. Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 23:32:10 CDT