forms5/oracle8 - dynamic SQL compilation problem

From: Steve <steve_at_Anagram.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:43:00 +0100

Hi

After f4.5 -> f5 conversion, when compiling get:

Error 905 at...
  object SYS.DBMS_SQL is invalid.

Obvioulsy this never happened in the F4.5 form.

Any ideas? Known problem? Workaround?

Best to send a personal email to me - takes AGES to download newsgroup articles - which sometimes I never get!

Thanks in advance for any advice.
--
Steve Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 11:43:00 CDT