Q:ORA-01466: unable to read data - table definition has changed

From: <alantai_at_multiactive.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:31:03 GMT

Hi all,

I'm using Cold Fusion 3.1 to connect to Oracle 8.0 RDBMS on NT through ODBC. I get the ORA-01466 error whenever the first time I access the database that day. After I press the reload button of the browser, it works fine. But it happens again on the next day. Does anyone have any idea of what's going on? The returned error messages are as followings:

 Error Occurred While Processing Request  Error Diagnostic Information
 ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)  ORA-01466: unable to read data - table definition has changed  Date/Time: 06/28/98 09:41:02
 Browser: Mozilla/4.03 [en] (Win95; I)
 Remote Address: 204.239.12.123
 HTTP Referer: http://abc.com/searchmem/s_info.cfm  Template: C:\InetPub\wwwroot\searchmem\s_search.cfm

Thanks in advance,