Developer2000 Reports 3.0 and SQL

From: Cynthia Langevin <clangevin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:11:20 -0400

Hi,

Can you tell me how I would check that physician's privileges that are contained in a start_date and end_date within a view would be found to be within a date_range listed in the parameter form for the user to select dates to run the report for?

For example, the date range might be for 01/01/1998 to 01/02/1998 or longer and the physician's start_date and end_date for being privileged to work at a facility falls within this date range on the parameter form?

IS this done in the SQL where clause in the data model or does it require functions for the user parameters on the parameter form?

Examples of the where clause are:
PS physician privilege start_date
PE physician privilege end_date
RS range start_date entered by the user RE range end_date entered by the user

where (PS < RE) AND (PE < RE) or (PS <= RE) and (PE <= RE)

Thanks in advance for your help.

You can email me direct at clangevin_at_tcipro.com or I will check here also daily.

Cynthia Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 12:11:20 CDT