FORMS V3.0

From: <chris_at_cfactory.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:51:00 GMT

Given the enormous legacy investment in Oracle's SQL Forms V3.0, I'm amazed that Oracle don't sell licences any more - I guess I shouldn't complain because their decision not to support the product helps me to sell my skills, BUT I could really do with a FORMS 3.0 licence! Any ideas? PC or Solaris platform.

Chris Holbrook
chris_at_cfactory.co.uk Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 03:51:00 CDT