Connection Manager in Net8.

From: Dmitry Pristin <dimitry_pristin_at_ibcomverse.com>
Date: 29 Jun 1998 07:21:34 GMT

Hello, everybody!
I have such a problem using feature Multiplexing of Connection Manager in Net8 -
when I try to run 3 or less processes simultaneously Connection Manager works
properly. When the number of processes becomes more than 4 - Connection Manager begins trying to connect with local server(which doesn't exist) instead
of remote one using Bequeath protocol (which is not presented in my configuration
file CMAN.ORA and TNSNAMES.ORA at all). The number of simultaneous connections in my config file is big enough, the protocol I use to connect to remote
server is TCP/IP.

                Regards. Dmitry.
E-MAIL: dimitry_pristin_at_ibcomverse.com Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 02:21:34 CDT