Primary Keys - multiple columns

From: S,Erik <e_at_technologist.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 14:26:45 -0400

Can someone please tell me the CREATE TABLE syntax for creating a primary key that includes more than one column. I'm not having any problems creating PKs with just one column, but cannot find the right syntax for two or more columns. The Oracle7 SQL documentation does not give an example for this. Received on Sun Jun 28 1998 - 13:26:45 CDT