CyberCash Perl scripts in Oracle Perl Catridge?

From: Dennis <dennis_at_bearclaws.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 01:00:47 -0500

Hi,
I am looking for anyone who has integrated CyberCash's Perl scripts into Oracle' Perl Catridge environment. I am new to Perl and stuck. A "Hello World" example works but any references to "use" always comes up with a "download" file result. Nothing is logged anywhere?????

Any help is appreciated.

Dennis
dennis_at_bearclaws.com Received on Sun Jun 28 1998 - 01:00:47 CDT