Manufacturing- Transfer Pricing

From: S <sshenker_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 18:09:57 -0700

Oracle is being implemented ( Manufacturing and Financials) and the question came up on how to analyze inventory parts as they go through different plants. I

 have an inventory part A that goes through three plants, each one adds something of value and adds a small profit too until finished inventory.

I want to be able to look at the finished inventory and be able to trace the value added and the profit added to it each step of the way. I want to see how much was the profit on the first plant, second and third so that I can take it out at consolidation. Is this doable with Oracle-vanilla?

Thanks
Sheila Received on Sat Jun 27 1998 - 20:09:57 CDT