Creating Designer 2000 Repository

From: Alan Schneider <aschneid_at_gte.net>
Date: 1998/06/26

I am trying to create a Designer 2000 Repository with Oracle 8.0.3 and keep getting the errors listed below my name. Is there a SQL script that I should/can run to create the views referred to in the messages?

Please Help and send Reponses back to aschneid_at_gte.net. thanks

Alan Schneider

Connected to: Personal Oracle Release 8.0.3.0.0 - Production With the Partitioning option
PL/SQL Release 8.0.3.0.0 - Production

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 942 encountered
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
IMP-00023: Import views not installed, please notify your DBA
IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully