OWS on WIN 95

From: Amy E. McManus <mcmcanus_at_law.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 21:44:59 -0700

Hi --

I've recently installed PO8 on win 95 and it's working well, but now I'd like to install OWS (any version > 2). However, I can only find it for NT. Does anyone know if you can get a version for 95, and if so, where (like in a book or something). If not, does T.O.A.D (which I've also just installed and LOVE!) work under NT? I've just started an Oracle project at home and I'd like to avoid having to buy an NT box.

Thanks,

Andrew Odewahn Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 23:44:59 CDT